TRITON’S X SERIES: A NEW DIMENSION IN BASS BOATS
For immediate release
For additional information contact Neal Hart (615)792-6767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashland City, Tenn. — Even the most demanding bass angler should find plenty to like about Triton’s new X Series bass boats. These innovative tournament models bring new dimensions of fishability, performance, safety and styling to the bass boating world.
Bass anglers know Triton as the manufacturer of wood-free composite boats preferred by many of the nation’s top pro fishermen, including Shaw Grigsby, Gary Klein and Davy Hite. Triton’s new X Series takes the company’s legendary bass models to the next evolutionary stage by incorporating an impressive array of innovations and refinements unique in the bass fishing world.
Foremost among the key features of Triton’s new X Series bass boats are the following:
* X Series Tritons have increased freeboard and molded depth for enhanced security and a drier ride in big, rough bodies of water.
* Front deck width has been increased a full 7 inches at the seat pedestal mount, while front deck length has been increased by 5 inches to 90 inches. These refinements give X Series Tritons what pros are calling the roomiest front decks in bass boating.
* Anglers now have 2 front seat pedestal locations to choose from.
* The trolling motor foot pedal sits in a built-in ergonomic recess, thereby keeping the operator’s foot at deck height and greatly reducing leg, hip and back strain.
* The trolling motor mounting area on the bow has been increased to accommodate today’s bigger, more powerful motors.
* The bow panel has been redesigned to provide increased clearance for the trolling motor.
* Both rod lockers have increased interior dimensions. The port-side locker now features a 12-rod storage system.
* Triton’s famous Floating Console how has even more legroom, and sports custom Beede gauges and a newly-designed windshield for enhanced driver visibility.
* Seat cushions are 2 inches wider for improved riding comfort. Spring-enhanced bucket seating is available as an option for maximum rough-water comfort.
* A new low-profile passenger rod ramp with integrated rod and reel recesses is standard.
* The battery compartment is deeper and wider to accommodate larger batteries and 36-volt trolling motor systems. A Tri-Pro onboard battery charger is standard.
* X Series Tritons all feature exciting next-generation styling and graphics.
Perhaps the most unique, and potentially important, feature of Triton’s new X Series boats is the built-in retractable boarding ladder. This groundbreaking safety and recreational innovation, a Triton exclusive, recently earned the company a Safe Boating Award from National Safe Boating Council. The ladder is completely integrated into the stern of the boat and remains totally concealed until the operator deploys it by removing a pin, extending it and lowering 3 folding steps. Ray Scott, founder of the B.A.S.S. Anglers Sportsman Society and a pioneer in boating safety, pronounced Triton’s new integrated boarding ladder “The most important safety advancement in bass boating since the engine kill switch.”
Triton’s X Series bass boats are available in 19-, 20- and 21-foot lengths, in both single and dual console editions. They’re built with pride in the company’s Ashland City, Tenn. manufacturing complex, and carry a limited lifetime hull warranty. For complete information and a test drive, visit a Triton dealer. Contact Triton Boats at 1-888-8TRITON, or visit the company’s website, www.tritonboats.com.