Triton Boats Gold Program Rewards Top Tournament Anglers
TRITON BOATS GOLD PROGRAM REWARDS TOP TOURNAMENT ANGLERS
Program declares potential owner rewards in excess of a half million dollars!
Competitive fishermen who fare well in major bass, walleye and saltwater tournaments can now earn a cash bonus for competing from a Triton boat, thanks to a new bonus program announced by the Ashland City, Tennessee boatbuilder. It’s called the Triton Gold program, and it’s designed to reward registered Triton owners with up to $3,000 for winning first place in any of the pre-determined fishing competitions.
“Many Triton owners are dedicated tournament fishermen,” Triton president Earl Bentz said. “The Triton Gold program is our way of rewarding these skilled anglers for their winning efforts, and for thanking them for their loyalty to our brand.”
Bentz outlined the highlights of the Triton Gold program as follows:
• The standard reward is $1,000 for a win at any of the pre-designated tournaments, as long as it meets the program criteria.
• Triton will award $3,000 to qualified Triton retail owners who win a B.A.S.S. Open. If a qualified Triton retail owner doesn’t win a B.A.S.S. open, Triton will reward $1,500 to the highest-placing Triton owner.
• Triton will award $2,000 to registered owners who win a final championship tournament on any Triton-sponsored trail. These organizations include American Bass Anglers, Bojangle’s Pro Team Tournaments, Fishers of Men, Nichols Oklahoma Tournament Trail, Nixon’s Northwest bass Challenge, NBAA, PBF, Superbass, Texas 100 Tournaments, the Family Tour and Trader Bill’s Team. If a Triton owner does not win any of these championships, the highest placing Triton owner will win $1,000.
• The highest placing Triton owner in the Professional Walleye Trail (PWT) Angler of the Year race will be awarded a Triton 205 DC boat and matching trailer.
• Lastly, all winners of Triton Gold during the program year will be eligible for an additional $100,000 in Triton Gold Elite money. This extra cash will be rewarded via a fish-off for the bass fishing winners and a random draw for the walleye and saltwater winners.
According to Bentz, tournament anglers must register prior to their first attempt at Triton Gold. Registration forms can be obtained through authorized Triton dealers, or on-line at www.tritonboats.com. There is a $20 registration fee, which includes an official Triton Gold cap and decals.
“We’re certain the Triton Gold program will solidify Triton’s position of leadership among America’s elite tournament anglers,” Bentz added. For a complete list of rules, see any Triton Boats dealer, visit the official Triton website, or contact Triton Gold headquarters, 1-888-8TRITON.